One of nature’s natural sweeteners
Malt extract (from barley).
Serving generation after generation, Potter’s Malt Extract is one of the oldest Potter's recipes.
Potter’s founded its malt extract business in 1908 at Douglas Works in Wigan, where the Laxey Wheel, the largest water wheel in the world in its day, was built. Potter's Malt Extract continues to be just as popular today and is manufactured at its state-of-the-art factory, still in Wigan.
- Potter’s Malt Extract a traditional, nutritious and versatile malt extract. Can be spread on bread and toast, added to cereals, used as a replacement for refined sugar in bread, cakes and general cooking, or taken by the spoonful as part of a balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Made using pure barley extract.
- Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
- Sugar in Potter’s Malt Extract is in the form of maltose, which converts to glucose during digestion. Glucose is stored as glycogen, which can be readily converted back to glucose for sustaining blood glucose levels and energy release.
- Prepared by low temperature concentration to preserve the natural ingredients in an easily digestible form.
Available in Holland & Barrett, Rowlands Pharmacy, Ocado, Independent Pharmacy and Independent Healthfood shops.